Gypsy Girl here with a few more pictures of our upcoming Estate Sale. We’ve got 5400 square feet packed to the brim!
Thursday, September 27 – Saturday, September 29
9 am – 3:30 pm with BONUSES for the first 15 shoppers each day!
- Antique scale collection
- 4 sets of china
- Curio cabinets
- Roll top desks
- Drafting table
- Mid-century bedroom set
- Antique bedroom set from the old Priest River Hotel
- Antique parlor furniture
- Queen mattress and box spring – like new
- Full-size mattress and box spring
- Globe themed bar
- Occasional chairs
- Apple II computer
- Rolling stainless butch block
- High Boy
- Vintage HO scale trains, tracks and accessories
- Complete Ive’s “Toys for Boys” 1930’s train set in original box with track (works!)
- Antique school desks
- Antique phone
- 92 collectable Village Square Christmas houses/buildings and accessories
- Holiday items: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentines
- 2 mid-century dinette sets
- Original leather bean bags
- Tools – power and hand
- Camping equipment
- Sporting equipment
- Flat screen TV
Bring a snack, ’cause you’re going to be here awhile!
The sale will be located near the Idaho Club off of Lower Pack River Road… check back on Wednesday for the address and directions.
As always, Saturday, nearly everything gets slashed to 1/2 price. Cash and credit (+3.5% fee) accepted. Come out and get your Gypsy on!